Our furnished apartments are rented with the following provisions:
- No pets are allowed.
- Tenant agrees to maintain the apartment in a clean condition.
- Minimum rental period is 4 (four) weeks.
- No excessive noise or traffic.
- No locks installed without owner approval.
- $20.00 (twenty dollar) charge for any returned checks.
- Rent must be paid on or before due date.
- Tenant must give a 7 (seven) days written notice of plans to vacate premises.
- Rent will be charged for 7 (seven) days after notice is given.
- Premises must be vacated by 10:00 A.M. on the day of departure.
- Tenant shall be responsible for all damages to apartment and furniture; also for any personal belongings.
- Accounts over 7 (seven) days in arrears are referred to legal counsel for eviction.
- Tenancy of the apartment cannot be transferred without written approval of Jamieson Management Company Inc.
Furniture deposits will be returned when premises are vacated, provided that the apartment and its contents are left clean and in good condition.
FURNITURE DEPOSIT MAY NOT BE APPLIED TO RENTAL PAYMENTS.